Monday, October 30, 2006

Costume Party

Was cool :)
Robin and Peter (the Spartan Cheerleaders ala SNL) are really a lot of fun!
Jan went as an Egyptian Princess and I went as a Bratz doll...namely JADE bratz lol.
The food was great.
They had a vegetarian deep fried tofu thing that I loved....
The fog room downstairs was interesting but all the pictures were hard to see because of that.
Nevertheless I got good pics with the grim reaper and got halfway involved in a conversation about whether the BRATZ dolls were anatomically correct.
Only half way because I wanted to eat my tofu and that wasn't gonna happen if I stayed there.
The bonfire outside was nice too and they projected scary movies outside. I really liked the Carrie costume a lot :)
Umm I liked the fire idea but I was freezing the whole time!
Freezing and thinking about more tofu. LOL.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.