Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Downtown Again

This time I met Eric Eggers of 100.7 WFLA. He was actually kinda cool.
I remember the big controversy surrounding 100.7 becoming talk radio, and booting out 100.7 THE BEAT.
THE BEAT played the best music without fail. I was sorry to see it go...nobody really protested hard enough though...Oh well that is life. :(
At least I got to hear Gold Digger a billion times. Every hour on the hour, two and three times per hour, before 100.7 THE BEAT went away...Hahahah

Ok, so back to downtown. I ate a hamburger patty...No bread just the patty. It was sooooo good. Then I had three fries....carbs really don't taste good to me anymore at all. Maybe I will try something over the next few days and have some.

The FSU basketball players were fun up on stage. They never stopped grinning and laughing. I liked it when theyhad the little girl in the audience pronouce the African player's name, and she knew how to do it right off the bat!

What concerned me somewhat was the street performer. He touched the ground so much with his hands and bare feet. That just bothered me a lot. It just took over my thoughts after a while. I just felt that me may need to go wash up and use some antibac lotion. It bothered me for days after I saw that. :(

As usual the Uppper end of town had more groovy stuff going on than the Lower lamer end. I liked everyone doing the Electric Slide, The Cha Cha Slide, Peanut butter and Jelly, and Jammin to CHAINS....

Did Jan ever finish that Kettle corn? I dunno if she did but certainly the guys who asked if we were models would have liked to know right?
Then the goofy pic time came, and the goofy pic turned into a model pose anyway...Its what we do LOL :)
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.