Wednesday, June 21, 2006

We went to Cafe and I have to say that that was one of our fav times there.
There were a lot of "HOT" napkin games being played. I loved the whole thing.

We say Eric of course but then Sean and his friend Jason (in the cap) showed up.
Jason just got back from Iraq a few weeks or months before ...I forget which but he seemed really nice. He bought one of those condos downtown and I guess I remember him saying that he would have a party soon to open it up....
I really want to see what they look like.

Meanwhile some people were dancing and it was strange and funny and made other people gag. I am not going to be mean ..I will just post pics.....
They don't really show much because I didn't get the shots at the times that I should have gotten them.
Needless to say the manager made them get off the stage area..... :)
Hugs M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the manager part was GREAT! He asked the guy TWICE to get off stage. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

What about the Napkin part ?????!!!
LMAO

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.