Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Trinis and the World Cup- Tell dem we reach!

Trinidad's World Cup team is great. I like the guys and the bus and the hotel...
Everything!
I just hope we win from here on out!

They had a little receiving line and people to greet them when they got in.

I thought that was funny because I know how Trinidadians think and when they saw the tiny receiving line (and Janice will know)...STEUPS !!!!!!!!!! :)
Again I am LMAO! :) :)

I think the bus is so cool. Click on it to get a close up of what it says.

The German women playing the steel pan is also very interesting!
Germany went all out with preparing this!
Our Team just has to man up.....
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.