Thursday, June 22, 2006

In No Particular Order

I took Jan's idea for this blog because I liked her random thoughts thing....

1. There is a guy who sings outside my apt door...I don't know why....
The singing is loud and a litttle unpleasant. The man is old.
I never say anything because if it makes him happy to sing then he should sing.....
I just wish I didn't hear it while I am trying to concentrate.

2. Wendy's is great. The frosty's are good but make my stomach hurt. This is the first time in 3 years that I have had one.

3. When my sis calls and leaves a message she says "You are not home. I will call you later"
When my mom calls and leaves a message she says "Why don't you answer the phone when people are calling you"

4. My stomach hurts when I eat three meals a day or even two so I stick to one and have snacks at other times

5. Destin sunset it nice.

6. Mr. Pins :)

7. Umm Jan? LOVE is early.....But you don't believe in time LMAO

8. Dante..... O M G = Mr. Pins hahahha

9. There are cats that lurk in my neighborhood. With time they have become daring and sly. They don't move when yu walk past them. Instaid they look at you with disdain and something akin to rancour and then they go back to what they were doing

10. Moving sucks no matter how easy you try to make it for yourself

11. Apples make my stomach hurt

12. I like saying OOOOOOHHHHHHH because OOOOhhhhh I have another questions post to post later hahahha. Uli sent it...

13. Hi Andy! :) I am very impressed with someone who can learn to sail by just reading a book on it.

14. I think my GI tract needs help LOL

15. The good thing about making jewelry is that I don't have to buy it now...

16. Avon has that paper nail polish thing..That is a great invention. I haven't tried it but I know it will be great.

17. Soca Warriors :) I love the World Cup. Why is it that there are so many good looking guys there (no that is not why I watch)? tee hee

18. I saw a bug which we call a Shinee in Trinidad. It was on my front walk...I have never seen one here before so it amazed me...It looked dead but still black shiny and prickly

19. There is a bird that makes a loud cricket sound. They are all over town and they stay up late at night. I hear em in my sleep. I hear them in my dreams. It's weird because I think one sits outside my window.

20. I love blogs

2 comments:

Panner said...

Well, I think the old guy singing is so cute... the ticos sing all the time, and I do too (I learned from them) and everyone is happy when they sing.

Well, I LOVE this post!

Well, yes LOVE is quick, but I can't explain this one. Hit me like a ton of bricks. : )

Well, I LOVE this post!

Well, I keep burping up the frosty.

Well, I still LOVE this post (probably b/c you copied me)!

Anonymous said...

Yeh you LOVE a lot of things these days dontcha :)

Umm if the singing is so great why did you jump the first time you heard it when we were watching Sound of Music?

The frosty is hurting my tummy

Yeh I had to copy this post...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.