Friday, June 30, 2006

Packing

For Turkey or any other trip is kinda stressful..I am glad I didn't have to do it......
See the pic of all her stuff to go there?
I was stressed out just looking at it.
I used to be a week in advance packer and now I too wait till the night before like most people I know...
It's a messy business, I can tell you that.....

I used my last gift card at Longhorn Steakhouse for Jan's traditional going away dinner with me.

The last time it was Olive garden.

I tried to convince her to forgo her trip that she paid a ton of money for by enticing her with ten dollars...It didn't work! Lol :)
Hugs
M

1 comment:

Panner said...

HAHAHA Thanks again for planning that!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.