Friday, June 02, 2006

Summer Band Series

We went to the second of three performances.
This one was really good.
My favorite two people was a tuba player, and a Clarinet player who had to adjust his mouthpiece in the middle of a song and made it just in time to start his solo!

My favorite song of the night was CONVERSATIONS WITH THE NIGHT.

That was so ethereal and just made you feel safe.
C.J Lamb conducted and his mom was in the audience taking pictures. That was sweet but I wonder how all that attention translated in real life. (Is she always up in his grill is what I mean).

They played a lot of Marches and all of them were really good while Fantasia on the Dragon was very jazzy.

The Norwegian Rhapsody was really whimsical and I really enjoyed that piece as well.
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.