Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Greek Festival: St Augustine

Is the oldest city in The United States they say. It's really great and the beaches are wonderful.
One of the more interesting things we did there was the Greek Festival.
People danced around and the steps are easy to learn if you count as the dancers move by in front of you.
Then all you do after that is move your hips and your hands in an exotic way making it up as you go along then you are set.
I practiced later at the hotel with Mr. Pins...

I took a pic with one of the dancers...his name was Steve LOL! He doesn't look like a Steve...He looks like a Dimitri.


An old lady in a pink sun hat came up to me and asked me if I was Tasha because I look just like this girl Tasha that she knows. I seriously doubted that but whatever. I asked the lady if she was Greek and she said no she was Italian and that is close enough...I quietly begged to differ in my head but whatever! :)

Mr Pins got Baklava and other sweet things but I was never a fan of it so I didn't eat any. Check out my Food Blog to see a pic of what he got.
Oh yeh...it was hot outside..... But I really enjoyed the festival...
Hugs

2 comments:

Panner said...

So where is the pic of the baklava you said you would put on your food blog??

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am going to do it. I didn't think anyone would check so soon!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.