Thursday, June 18, 2009

Umm

I want to talk about "Hood Rat Stuff"
There was this cute little 8 or 9 year old kid/boy who took his grandma's car and went joyriding. The police stopped him and brought him home, and the grandma was crying saying she didn't know what to do with him
The news got the whole story and interviewed the grandma and the kid.
The kid/boy insisted that he likes to do 'hood rat stuff' and doesn't want to quit.
His grandma cried.
Ok its tough and sad, but ever since I heard him say he likes doing 'hood rat stuff', that phrase has been stuck in my mind.

Anytime I eat half an apple and throw the rest away, I think to myself:
"Well yeh cuz I likes to do hood rat stuff"

Anytime I think mean thoughts about someone when they do something rough I think "Yeh cuz I likes to do hood rat stuff"

Anytime rip a page out of a note book to write a story idea that's kinda 'rough' I think "Yeh cuz I like to do hood rat stuff"

Ok.

I know

I'm lame

:(

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.