Monday, June 22, 2009

Counter

That's the name of the short story that started to unfurl yesterday.
I didn't write it down because I think I am gonna remember it.
Its different from the rest.

I'm tired.
I'm slinking away from everybody.
It's like my skin gets sensitive when the stress is near so any contact is too much.
Only a couple I can take and then only in small small doses.
I can only read now.
Interacting is too hard
Maybe because I do it wrong in the first place.
I am either all in or all out. :(
Words Words words
I like them
That's why it's a comfort now, when the stress is near.
Tons of emails :)
wishing well and wanting to come see me...YIKES

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.