Saturday, June 20, 2009

Savage sun

Making me wilt.
i have never been out walking and then had to sit down on the sidewalk
I felt so sleepy.
Like I could sleep right there.
That was such a strange feeling like a daze and a haze
I could see but it seemed topsy turvy
101F is too much I assume

My apartment wasn't much better.
I didn't want to sleep
I listened to the three cds that Florence made for me
Then the others that people randomly gave to me as I pass by them here and in NYC.
That was sweet of them.

I don't have airconditioning- I refuse to succumb
My fans move the hot air around and I have to wera/not wear very light things to even sit and listen to the music and read.
But I prefer to listen to outside
People talk about random things
In different languages
So I make up in my head what they are talking about

This is what the heat does to me :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.