Monday, June 15, 2009

Kwanten

I remembered him (Ryan K) from Summerland
Now that he is Jason Stackhouse- cherry on the red velvet cake that is True Blood
And he is Australian :)
Anyway when I look at this guy
I hear
Maya's Best Of Me (with Jay-z)
Cuz you know for some reason I think its in his True Blood contract to appear shirtless in every episode at least twice.
("Jigga man be ballin")
I have never seen the likes of this on television before
I put the lyrics below because it sums up his entire role I've seen on the show so far

"Lips are telling me yes
While you're kissing on my neck
Making me feel soft
Should I stay, should I go?
I don't know
Your hot boy style drives me wild
But in the back of mind I know

Even though I wanna see
How you put that thang on me
I can't let you get the best of me
Even though I wanna see
How you put that thang on me
I can't let you get the best of me"
http://jessdee.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/ryan-kwanten-1.jpg
The premiere of the second season of True Blood was last night, of course I didn't see it, can't wait to though. I'll have to get the season on dvd again. The latest review I got from a friend in email was
"A lot of gross stuff happened"
I have to know what's up so I'll read recaps.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.