Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Thing About DC

Is that you get that big city excitement. You really dont know what will happen next.
You don't know if you will get lost, or who you may see.
So I took pics of limos (in case somebody huge was inside and the diplomat van because it was a DIPLOMAT VAN hahahaha. They have immunity from everything!
That is pic worthy to me!
I really liked the neighborhood that I stayed in too...It was this little townhouse community that was so quiet and sweet. I got a pic of me sitting on Izzy's stairs.
I didn't get a pic of the house but Oh Well...next time :)
In a nutshell you get the modernity of the city then you go to the country side and see one of these old gasolene pumps from the 80's and you think, WOW! So old! hahahahah

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.