Wednesday, December 06, 2006

58 questions-Thanks Jessie Lawrence hahah

1. What is your first name? M

2. Were you named after anyone? No

3. Do you wish on stars? No, I pray

4. When did you last cry? Yesterday I think.

5. Do you have siblings? Yes, Two sisters and one bro.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey

7. What is your birth date? October

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Maybe a Jimmy Buffett that I got for free :)

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes I really think so.

10. Are you a daredevil? No but I like to try new things that are fairly safe

11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? No, too many people open up to me for me to indulge in that.

12. Do looks matter? Yes. Society says it does. It really does on a certain level

13. How do you release anger? By disappearing and thinking

14. Where is your second home? A land far away.

15. Do you trust others easily? No but I give everyone a chance till they show me I should not

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I liked books better but there was a medicine kit mummy bought.....

17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? I liked them all

18. Do you have a journal? Yes. Everyone should have one.

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No

20. What are your nicknames? Bones.

22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yeh I need to

23. Do you think you are strong? Yes getting there.

24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Neopolitan but the last time I ate ice cream I had Pistachio and I loved it.

25. What is your shoe size? 8...yes I have long feet ok!!!!!!!! lol

26. Red or pink? Red.

27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I don't say things I should. I disappear

28. Who do you miss most? Oh man. No fair! Maybe I'll come back to this one. (I took your answer Jessie)

29. Do you want everyone you sent this to to send it back? Definitely. But then, I didn't send it to anybody.

30. What color pants & shoes are you wearing? Dark blue jeans

31. What are you listening to right now? People talking. It is a little distracting

32. What is the last thing you ate? Chicken

33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black...Doesn't get used that much

34. What is the weather like right now? freezing

35. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? E and Ruben

36. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes and hands and Height

37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I Like the person I took it from. Too cool Mr Jessie!

38. What is your favorite drink? Water

39. Favorite sport? Tennis and basketball

40. Hair color? Black
41. Eye color? Black

42. Do you wear contacts? Used to and it was a pain.

43. Favorite food? Caribbean and Thai

44. What was the last movie you watched? Autumn in New York, it was good and sad but really nice.

45. Favorite day of the year? The days leading up to Christmas and any warm days.

46. Scary movies or happy endings? Not too scary or I am done with it. lol I like all types of movies

47. Summer or winter? Summer....mmmm warm.

48. Hugs OR kisses? Hugs but I like kisses too...

49. Favorite Desert? Chocolate cake.

50. Who is most likely to respond? Maybe Jessie in an Email saying how he sees that I took his blog idea

51. Least likely? Ruben

52. Living arrangements? yeh I live.

53. What books are you reading? Well I finish reading pretty fast and you guys know I just finished the Erich Fromm book

54. What's on your mouse pad? Dunno

55. What did you watch last night on TV? Nothing

56. What is your favorite smell? Amarige then cooked chicken, then fresh bread

57. Rolling Stones or the Beatles? Beatles

58. What is the furthest you've been from home? Pretty far I can tell you. Michigan which is at the top of the US and Trinidad is way down there....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's ok Nikki!...Don't you start crying now! :)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.