Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Deliverance Country

So you know how we kinda rode around for a while trying to find that vineyard that we wanted to get to? I have to tell you that there were beautiful houses and grounds all the way there. I loved seeing those!
Well we stopped to take in some other scenery in the woods and on the hills...(insert banjo and scary woodsy horror music here). I saw that barn, the old truck and kept my guard up lol!
This is what we got from that..we even stopped to eat (see food blog soon) on the hill.
I really loved this trip. I really should stop watching horror moives though...All my woodsy pics look as if I am ready to make a run for it! :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.