Thursday, December 28, 2006

Guess Who I Met Today

Brittany Brower from America's Next Top model Cycle 4
She was in Best Buy with people I think were her parents!
This tall girl just stood by me at the cash out line and I looked at her.
Then I went up and asked her if she was on ANTM!
She said yes and was so nice :) Then my sis said that she had her digi camera in her bag!
I didn't have mine (remember Stephen Colbert sadly).
Sis suggested a pic and Brittany agreed. I will have to wait on posting the pic together because it's on Sis's camera BUT YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I met another "celeb"
Brittany was really nice and when she left the store she waved at me.
Nobody else recognized her! I can't believe it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky thing I had the camera!!!

Anonymous said...

Marsha,

I have enjoyed reading both of your blogs so much. You have inspired me to update mine: http://caseymatthews.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks Casey!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.