Friday, February 08, 2008

Just Remembered

Dunno why this came to mind except I am currently listening this music and it popped up-but it struck me as funny
Uncle Cherry had a guitar.
I dunno if I ever hear him play but he made a big deal over the silly guitar.
I think I was 5 or 6 and he was trying to tune it or something.
He couldn't tune it and accused us of messing with his stupid guitar.
Remember this sis?
Then Tantie said she was sure I did it.
I was so upset, but I didn't move, cry or anything.
I found the guitar a couple days later, and strummed and strummed as hard as I could and as long as I could, and turned those tuning keys as hard as I could, till I got bored...
Funnily enough he didn't realise THEN that someone had REALLY messed with it
That's what I'm looking for :)

That's about as wicked as my wicked side got when I was little...
I thought I may as well enjoy myself, if stuff was going to start getting stressy...I think that's a little bit how I see things still.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.