Thursday, February 07, 2008

Ira Lippke

Is really the best. Izzy was right.

I have looked and looked at so many photographers.

He has an eye for just the best shots.

Then he sets the shots to music and oh my.....I keep visiting the pages

I was trying to explain him to the guy for my thing next week.
I hope he gets it.

In his studio there is only one pic that resembles Ira's work
I hope I am not disappointed.

Meanwhile I am blown away by Ira. He gets the faces and the eyes and the feeling behind the thing..

Blown away. Whenever it's the right time I am going to look him up.
This is one of my favorites

But this one..omg you can FEEL the Happy

3 comments:

WMS said...

You better believe I'm right... not only is he talented, he was one of my favorite friends from church camp growing up. Just the most passionate and easy going guy I knew. And it appears that he's still the same guy! But he's sure bad at answering my emails.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The thing is...I saw his work and I know in future I will HIRE HIM.
THINK ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO HIRE HIM NOW..
I ASSURE YOU THIS MAN IS VERY VERY BUSY...
Believe me. I will hire this man

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.