Monday, February 18, 2008

7 things

I dunno if I'll get to 7 but the thing is that they say to tell seven strange things about yourself. I dunno if these are strange but...

1. A while ago a friend of mine and I would do laundry.
It was great if we did a huge load. Then when it came out of the dryer I would lay on the bed and he would throw all the warm clothes on top me and then dive in.
We would throw the clothes up in the air and scream and laugh..it was so warm and good and fun! Hahah I am a kid at heart
Then we would fold and put away

2. Much as I like the laundry thing, the detergent smell makes me feel ill...

3. On cold nights I like to turn on my fan. That way I have an excuse to pile blankets on me and scrunch down underneath them with music on....

4. I think romance is someone offering to run errands with you and then you guys end up having a good time and laughing...eh that's just me I guess.

5. Ease of laughter is the way I can tell that someone has a heart at ease and if the friendship will be one that can develop.

6. I like when small things are shiny. I always do a double take and think "oooohhh shiny" I always reach out to touch it (yeh I'm childish hahah)

7. Food on a plate. I eat the 'yucky' things first (intersperse with some good things), but leave the best for last. :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.