Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Something

Is going wrong this week...
I got a few emails from people needing some help.
I hope I said the right things to help and reassure.
Everyone seemed fine last week.
One said he'd been pretending. He doesn't like to complain he says..likes being the strong one - The one with all the answers...Now, this week he can't deal.
I hope I said/ say the right thing...
The true thing
The other didn't say anything till he had to make some decision immediately...Best for me just to ask questions to help them figure it out.- I think :(
I hope I can help..if I can't help I feel down...
I don't think they are telling other people
Oh well whatever..will be fine soon- This place is cold

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.