Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Come on now...

I was talking to my DJ and he showed me this.
It's a CD someone donated to the radio station.
Apparently someone else absconded with the radio station copy.

On the CD case, the person who donated the CD was very irate and wished fire, brimstone, and all manner of nasty upon the person who took the stations copy of "Granddaddy"
Come on now!

Is it that serious?
Granted I am loathe to lend out my CDs for fear or not getting them back, but more means more...you can always get another CD...

If people only knew how many other worse things there are to deal with in this life, losing a cd, NO SWEAT...
In fact if that's the worse thing to have happen on any given day...we should dance a jig :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.