Monday, October 15, 2007

Green Market

Was interesting.
One of the first things I noticed was the carpet made of recycled plastic bottle material. UI like the idea but the carpet material, even though it was pretty, was kind of rough...

I thought that the opening would have big hype but it was very laid back, that was nice but there was a different feel to what I am used to.

I realized that a lot of their stuff was similar to the stuff at Quarter Moon but no matter.
I only stayed a little while- 40 minutes.

Before the music started I looked at the stuff they were selling and the items on display.

Jewelry

I liked these a lot...


Pottery


Very whimsical for a Green Market

The music was very relaxing


The food looked interesting (see Food Blog) I didn't have any because ...you know..the carb thing.
I spotted one of my favorite things on a table there

Peppers!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.