Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ps - I love you

Is a movie I think I want to see when it comes out in January.
It stars Gerard Butler (main character in The 300).
His Wife (played by Hilary Swank), is afraid because she loves him too much. He tells her not to worry, he is not going anywhere.
He dies.
She is grief stricken.
One day she finds a letter from her husband. He has written many letters for her with stories and instructions for her to enjoy life.
She must do what the letters say. Gerard appears to talk to her as she reads the letters...
It's amazing (made me tear up)...
I remember writing letters one for each day for a friend who was to go away for a couple weeks. I wrote 14 letters with pictures and stories etc...
He said he enjoyed finding them and reading them. Whatever...
You have to be really inspired to do that.
I want to see this movie...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.