Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A little indulgence..this one time

Ok I do not usually do this. I don't usually go to a film and ogle anybody, but I allowed myself to ogle everyone in the 300.

Everybody in that movie was beautiful. The Spartans, the Persians, even the 'monsters'
Beautiful well sculpted bodies that took my breath away
Bodies

Just all over the place
Gerard Butler
Dominic West

Peter Manseh

Vincent Regan

Michael Fassbender

David Wenham


And on and on and on.

I could tell that the women who sat in the audience also were enraptured. The movie itself was good, thrilling, and action packed but I couldn't help but be wowed.
I surprised myself because I am never really all that into the bodies.
I tell myself I am all about the person and their character.
Their mind, and who they are, how they treat others and their soul.

But there was a collection of them.
Hundreds of them, just there all the time, purposely put there for us to look at, and be mesmerized by.
I was really mesmerized and I couldn't help it.
I am amazed at myself and wondering just how fickle I am because of this.
I decided, that like anybody, I just appreciate the beauty of them.
Oh I just remembered.
This happened to me with 'Stomp The Yard' as well.
Oh well..guess I am human just like everyone else :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.