Saturday, July 14, 2007

Just for Laughs

Life is stressful
So Laugh as much as possible.
We went to the comedy club and had a great time. I really liked the atmosphere and the people were really friendly.

The managers and the owners came up to us and talked and were really friendly.

They gave us these pass things to other clubs and theirs for free drinks or something...
I need them to explain that again but our tickets for that show for that night were comped as well!
I love it!

The show was really good.
I laughed a lot. I needed to laugh.

It cleared my headache right up.
But I think its back now..oh well :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, laughing really helps stress. That is why I watch a lot of comedies.

Anonymous said...

Yes, laughing really helps relieve stress. That is why I watch a lot of comedies.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.