Saturday, April 07, 2007

Xylophones and Art

My friend Matt (he makes and sells xylophones and other percussion instruments) invited me to an event that was artsy.

I loved it!
It's always on once a month so I was surprised that I had never gone there. I'd visited the studio, gotten the tour and listened to Milt Jackson, but never went to the big event.
He's told me I should go before band I had but I must have gotten mixed up or something about the times, left a note in his mailbox at the studio and went on about my business.
This time I went.
It was tremendous!
I almost didn't go because when I got there there was no place to park and they were sending people away.




I called Matt up and he told me where a good place would be.


So I went.
I wasn't disappointed. I got good ideas for my craft and jewelry stuff.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.