Monday, April 02, 2007

Hike

So we all went about the business of hiking.


We met at Publix and Jay (the leader), did the briefing, car assignments and prayers.
We set out
Let me tell you, the setting out was fun.
We all talked and talked and talked on the way there.
I am so glad that I no longer experience car sickness. I was able to soak in everything!
I do remember that there was a lot of talk about fish, ducks, hunting, and grilling so I was having fun. Me and food hahahhaha

The people who went on the hike, many of whom I'd never met, were great!
Man alive!

They were so interesting, and funny, with not a boring discussion amongst them.

I thought that the hike would be long, but it really wasn't.

It didn't even occur to me that we had started on our way back till we were 4 minutes from where we parked the cars.

I liked this hike, because I wasn't bothered by bugs or prickly, poisony, things at all. The Claritin D was kicking in so I wasn't bothered by pollen either (insert broad grin here).

The view of the lake up top reminded me of the movie DELIVERANCE, which I realized (much to my dismay), that not many of the people I was with had ever seen it.
:(

Whatever, I recommended strongly that they see it and I am sure that some of them will.

So I can't wait to get together with them again. Well I can..but I can't.
Tee hee!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.