Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The VOYCES: Band of the Month

I usually don't do this but I really like this band called the VOYCES. You can check THEM out on myspace and listen to their music

I liked them so much that I found them on myspace and talked to the band leader Brian off and on by email for almost a year.



He is really dedicated to the success fo the band but other than that their music is cool, and there is a girl in the band named LAUREL hahahha




THE VOYCES have been nominated for Band of the month at the DELI magazine.

Check out DELI and look athe the top right hand side at the band of the month poll. Then vote.
They really do have cool music and great people in the band. Thanks for telling me about the poll Brian.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.