Monday, November 20, 2006

Visits

There have been a ton of visits these past weeks, Izzy's was great.
His flight was delayed which was fine because he got to meet some cool people and the next day I stood next to Stephen Colbert in the airport without my camera and kicked myself into eternity!
I called Janice to tell her...there is never any proof without a picture AARGH.

So anyway, it turns out that Janice and Izzy were big into Dafur and I felt left out so they gave me a bracelet lol.
Izzy was really sweet about it too. It turns out that they understand about me liking other causes too! lol..... Oh yes! Tony and Victor are BOTH gone away..for good it seems like. I think that that is really a curious coincidence!
Can't wait for the next visit.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Girl I love your blogs! I read them all the time! I fixed the link problem.
Ever since I saw the Bread blog and the How to make curry chicken video I have been hooked.
Have you done another one of those retreats for Mirari? I thought the food in that was excellent...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.