Monday, November 06, 2006

Game night

Church had a game night... They always send out the notices for movie night etc but I never had a chance to go before this time.
Arpi (from Russia) was there and I talked to her for a while but when I was leaving I forgot to get her picture..oh well..next time I think.
She will be at the next thing they have probably. She goes to my church but I never see her in service becasue so many people are there.

Anyway I sat at one table to have dinner.
I like the organizers (incl Darlene) soooo much..They ordered SALADS (people never think to do that!), and chili and baked potatoes. I had a salad yea!

Then I had some oreos and my stomach hurt :(
So I stayed at my dinner table for a while and one of the ladies decided she wanted us all to play some game that I didn't really know.
I didn't want to so I went to find another game...Melissa who was at my table followed me. I hope that lady didn't feel bad, but I really didn't want to play her game.
So we found the UNO table!
I love that game and I am like Monica on 'FRIENDS" whan it comes to games lol. We were all laughing so hard when someone dropped a draw two or 4, skip or reverse. I love that game. I think my table was the most ANIMATED :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.