Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Getdown with Mikey

The next visitor was Mikey.
We went to the getdown which was a lot of fun.
First time into Andrews this time I think.
I saw a guy there who I knew from a long time ago and he remembered me too..I hope we get a chance to talk again because its been a long long time.
He actually manages the place and one guy (Sean) took me all over creation to find him.
I was actually thankful because he didn't have to take up his work time to take me through the crowds. He even held my hand and made sure I didn't step in anybody's puke (yuck).
Then Jan's friend who is an athletics trainer came for a while.
He was there with his parents and his wife. It was just so crowded in there after a while, the bathroom line was 20 deep!

So we saw the stilt walking clown as usual and some other more interesting clowns too...Of course I had to get a pic with them.
I eventually got up the nerve to eat some spicy italian sausage from the FAMU booth. It was really good (See the Food Blog for more details).
We met up with William who used to work with Janice and now is off in Facilities. He's stopped his modeling thing since I saw him last but he seemed really cool about it. He didn't really care either way. Oh! Did I tell you that I like doing the electric slide? Well I do and I sing along, so I did!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.