Friday, March 24, 2006

Thanks

Janice Erin and LYSA, Mummy, Marcia
For all your help this week ...I really needed it.....
The Christians say staying the course will bring that great reward.. I didn't see that for most of this week...I do now...
Lysa said Girl, yes!!! Being a Christian is no easy task in today's society, but I do believe there are great rewards to those that stay the course. And ITA...knowing that someone else is going through some of the same things and dealing with the same struggles can be very encouraging. We'll have to serve to uplift each other.

And yes Erin the Footsteps poem did help A LOT
And Yes Jan...You got through to me
Marcia i will read your law essay and give a review hahahahahah
Mummy...kinda clueless but sweet anyways:)

Thanks you guys
BEAR Hugs
M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.