Thursday, March 02, 2006

Morning Radio

I wake up at 6 am and turn immediately to Kidd Kraddick, when they are on commercial I turn to Tom Joyner and when both are on music I turn to Lex and Terry.
Kidd is my favorite though and mainly because of Kelly Raspberry. I really don't know if I like her...but I do know that I am very suspicious of her husband and his behavior.....If you want to know, listen to the morning show...She seems just a little bit oblivious but Kidd and Big Al are always pointing stuff out to her...I don't think they trust him either.

Tom Joyner is so funny because of Jay...OMgoodness....This morning he did a joke about the girl scouts with attitude...I was sitting in my car waiting for the light to change and I am sure that people in other cars thought I was crazy...I was cracking up and shaking with laughter...

Lex and Terry are kinda mean, in that they tell the truth with no holds barred! So women call in with relationship problems and they say:
"Look, you got a guy who did all this stuff to ya, and you think he's at home cryin'? No he's out laughing at you and gettin' it on with that new chick. Dump him and move on and look good while you're doing it."
Then if the women seem unsure they just give up
They say: "Well she's not gonna do it, so I'm done with this." Then they hang up.
So I like mornings because of these shows. I listen to all three but Kidd is the main one for now. It used to be Tom Joyner but they have too many commercials.
Hugs M

3 comments:

Panner said...

Well, some women are stupid, and need the hear the TRUTH! I am glad he says stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say stupid is the word...but I the raw thruth is sometimes what we all need

Anonymous said...

TRUTH

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.