Monday, March 06, 2006

Baseball

Yep I definitely am really NOT interested in this game but it was fun to go there with Jan and Mark.
The most interesting thing was people watching. The little kids are really into the game and that was fun to watch...then of course there was some guy who thought it was great to call his cute little son a dummy....I kinda wanted to kick his teeth in! Why would he do that to a small kid who is so cute and was about 6 years old....
The best action was when this guy came in with his MOM, his girlfriend, and his grandparents. The mom seemed to be upset that the girlfriend was there, and the girlfriend seemed as if she didn't want to be there with all the relatives.
The grandparents loved the girlfriend though... The guy had to split his attention between his mom and his girlfriend. Notthat the girlfriend was vying for his attention but the mom definitely was.
When they were leaving the guy and his girlfriend walked off first then the grandparents and the mom. The mom then was speedwalking to catch up with the son!
It was weird to watch...and funny!
I hope I don't behave like that if I have a son.
But it was fun sitting there and having Mark and Jan explain about Errors, blow outs and whatnot...then eating hotdogs and chips and all this...
Hugs M

2 comments:

Panner said...

Yes, BLOWOUTS-FSU BLEW OUT Brown Univ. each game of the series this weekend. : )

Also, the guy that called the kid a name... you can see him in the second pic with me and Mark. The guy with the garnet hat and black NASCAR shirt. Blech.

Anonymous said...

Ok, that’s just un-friggin-acceptable.

I can’t imagine calling my child a name or berating them like that. I seriously wonder what goes through someone’s head at that moment…

-Dan

p.s. – Hello, Marsha! Yes, I still read your blog when I need to take a quick study break. Hope all is well!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.