Monday, March 06, 2006

Dirty Pretty Things

This movie is great. I have recently taken to going to the foreign film section and I saw this film-Dirty Pretty Things and a German one called Big Girls Don't Cry so I watched them. I loved them so much.
I am going to go on a Foreign Film binge for a while, and report on it. I will tellof the ones I liked and the ones that I didn't.
From this movie I learned that I really like (and I think I really liked him in Four Brothers Anyway) Chiwetel Ejiofor. He is beautiful I think, as an actor.
Of course I like Audrey Tautou as well.
It was a very sad movie. I like it though.
You really can't run away from the real things..although sometimes you just want to veg out in front of a Matthew McConaughey movie. Chitwetel is definitely an underrated actor....Oscar nom needed
Hugs M

3 comments:

Panner said...

Look at me on the cover-don't I look nice? LOL

Anonymous said...

yeh great

Marc said...

Audrey Tautou is an absolute sweeheart.

Try seeing "Me and You and Everyone We Know". Best film I've seen in ages.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.