Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Conference

Tiny's first Conference

We sat in for a little while
It was really well organized

It's tiring for a toddler to be at a conference however, I want him to experience public speaking. My experience with Toastmasters was good and will help me teach him but...
Ideally we will meet President and Michelle Obama. That is the one goal I have for us in future.



I want Tiny to Meet a man of substance and decency, who is intelligent, introspective, empathetic, loving and caring and kind.
I have great friends here who we visit with but I've been telling him about Barack Obama since he was a tiny baby.. So anytime he sees the pics or videos he gives a big smile and listens.
I will do a separate post on the President.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.