Sunday, January 15, 2017

Apples, not oranges

A story
Every morning I cut up an apple for Tiny
I found that he would eat the inside and leave the skin with a fair amount of apple attached.
I would just eat what remained BUT...
I was a little concerned so I started peeling the skin off,
I noticed he ate the whole apple then, and I was glad
This morning I asked if he wanted an apple.
He said  "Yes Mama but I want you to leave the skin on"
I asked him if he wanted to eat the skin
He said :No mama, I don't want to eat the skin, but I want you to have some apple to eat too"

OMG
I cut up his apple in tears
My sweet boy
I ate the remnants when he was done.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.