Monday, April 25, 2016

Tonight

Just before Tiny's bedtime I said
"I have a surprise."
He looked up at me from playing with his toys
Then he smiles and dashes on to the bed
I come in with the mixed berry package
He squeals and we do our little excited dance
He opens the package and we start eating
At the end he licks his fingers and puts his hands in the bag to get the strawberry crumbs
It's a lot!
He stares at it then eats it
Then he says
"I love sharing strawberry crumbs with you mama!"

VERKLEMPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I give him a hug and we go wash up before story time
My baby baby baby...

We save the packages in books to remember our time.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.