Tuesday, February 07, 2012

New

Thanks to Josh Groban I got introduced to Goyte (I gotta say Josh is one of the most surprisingly funny guys on the planet)

I love following him on twitter.

He is not only funny but he does so many interesting things and post pics of them.
Like Jay Z at Carnegie

It's like talking to him in person.

Personally I was never interested in him until I started to read his tweets on twitter.

Never met somebody whose personality surprised me so much

That's why we shouldn't judge.
ANYWAY Goyte

I love the song Heart's A Mess. The lyrics are pretty cool (though a bi depressing so only listen to it on a day when you are very happy ) :p

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.