Friday, November 20, 2009

Will always remember

It's fitting that I use that title for this movie

Code 46 is sci fi and 'love story' perfectly rolled into one.
Not over done in any of the two genres.

Samantha Morton who readily admits that she is not a good actor but instead is a good reactor to her co-stars and the environment, is again brilliant in this movie and Tim Robbins is as Tim Robbins should be in this film. Lovely.

I could watch it over and over.
I love a good sci fi and this reminded me of Gattaca, but it wasn't a knock off.
I love the movie also because they had a small production budget so they took small crews (15) with them overseas and were very resourceful in shooting on streets and in the desert etc...
I like when a budget is small but talented directors and cres can put out high quality film.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.