Monday, November 09, 2009

Last

Well I saw The Last Life in the Universe.
A Thai film with Thai and Japanese actors.
I really really enjoyed it.

The acting was great but most importantly in the telling of the story, the transitions and growth of the characters was so clear but not in your face and obvious.


The movie just flows along without so much obvious story telling and I really really liked that.
It was relaxing and just great.
I love foreign film.
I have to tell you.
There were two sisters in the movie who are sisters in real life.
Sinnitta Booyasak and Chermarn Boonyasak

Chermarn is younger, a model and has won more awards and been in more films than Sinitta.

However to me, Sinitta is the breakout star of the movie. I like her plain, down to earth acting. Just like a normal and real person. So you like her immensely in the film.


Chermarn is great in her small role and you can see why she has won so many awards.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.