Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Interested

I was really interested in taking Proust's questionnaire and so I decided to put some answers down here.
It's interesting

questions

Confidences questions

My answers 1890

Your favorite virtue

The principal aspect of my personality

Temperance

Your favorite qualities in a man.

The quality that I desire in a man.

Kindness borne out of sensitivity and empathy

Your favorite qualities in a woman.

The quality that I desire in a woman.

Strength of character

Your chief characteristic


Insight

What you appreciate the most in your friends

What I appreciate most about my friends.

Supportiveness

Your main fault

My main fault

Walking away

Your favourite occupation.

My favorite occupation.

Writing

Your idea of happiness

My dream of happiness.

Surrounded by goodness

Your idea of misery.

What would be my greatest misfortune?

Surrounded by negative, crass, critical people always

If not yourself, who would you be?

What I should like to be.

The Me that people see and like that I don't necessarily know exists

Where would you like to live?

The country where I should like to live.

Wherever I can see pretty things all the time

Your favourite colour and flower.

My favourite colour.

Gold, Daisy


The flower that I like.

Amaryllis


My favorite bird.

Robin (with good reason)

Your favorite prose authors.

My favorite prose authors.

Oscar Wilde, Saki

Your favorite poets.

My favorite poets.

Maya Angelou, Langston Hughes, Wanda Phipps, Gwendolyn Brooks

Your favorite heroes in fiction.

My heroes in fiction.

Clovis

Your favorite heroines in fiction.

My favorite heroines in fiction.

Cassie Logan

Your favorite painters and composers.

My favorite composers.

Renoir, Vivaldi


My favorite painters.

Renoir

Your heroes in real life.

My heroes in real life.

Anybody with gentleness of spirit who builds up others with their words and kindnesses.

Your favorite heroines in real life.


Anybody with gentleness of spirit who builds up others with their words and kindnesses.

What characters in history do you most dislike.



Your heroines in World history

My heroines in history.

Slave and black women who endured and persevered

Your favorite food and drink.


Water and any Spicy exotic food

Your favorite names.

My favorite names.

Naomi, and french names

What I hate the most.

What I hate most of all.

Meanness and mean spiritedness for its own sake

World history characters I hate the most

Historical figures that I despise the most.

History shapes the future so I am not sure

The military event I admire the most

The military event that I admire most.

Battle against the Midianites

The reform I admire the most

The reform which I admire the most.


The natural talent I'd like to be gifted with

The gift of nature that I would like to have.

Along with the others I've been given, drawing.

How I wish to die

How I want to die.

Fast

What is your present state of mind.

My present state of mind.

Clear

For what fault have you most toleration?

Faults for which I have the most indulgence.

The one that I indulge in the most. Needing to be alone.

Your favorite motto.

My motto.

I have two. Keep on moving. Do a kindness.


No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.