Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh no, no no no no

I saw Youth without Youth Directed by Francis Ford Coppola and starring Tim Roth.
While I like both Francis and Tim.
This movie was horrible.
There are ways to tell an audience something through film and I thought Francis would have done better to do that than to have Tim RECITE everything he wanted to teach the audience.
Oh my goodness
Its like I was sitting through a lecture
http://blog.oregonlive.com/ent_impact_tvfilm/2008/01/large_YouthWithoutYouth.jpg
This was not one of my favorite experiences.
OMG I would NOT recommend this movie at all.... I like the cinematography and location shots but its not worth sitting through this movie at all!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.