Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kinda Cool

I went to see that movie Inglourious Basterds and it was kinda cool actually.!
i really liked the facet that the the main characters are actors that I really enjoy watching anyway
I liked it a lot and I liked
Mélanie Laurent (Shoshanna) who I had seen in Indegines (a french movie) before.
I liked most of the cast in the movie and I think that this is what made it a really good film.
Its not my favorite film but it was very good/ok
Christoph Waltz (As Landa- very good in his role)
Eli Roth was cute! (bear jew role)
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/20/article-1207974-06204E11000005DC-860_468x314.jpg
Michael Fassbender was very good to watch as usual (the British officer)
Diane Kruger gave a great performance as well....
What I didn't like
Some of the scenes ran unnecessarily long...its like in real life when someone is unnecessarily long winded and you just want them to get to the point already- that's how I felt with some of the dialogue sometimes....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.