Monday, May 26, 2008

Tee Hee

Do you like the person you are becoming?
yeh- why not :)


What do you want for Christmas or your next birthday?
Don't need anything really ....


Did you ever call anyone "darling"?
No. But some woman in a restaurant called me DARLIN' and I thought it was rude...It just doesn't sound right :(



Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yeh. Whatever.....



Does it annoy you to see trashy girls get all the guys?
I don't have time to care about who is getting who- Who cares?



Are you okay with making a total fool of yourself?
Only with the closest of friends. Ha.


What song is stuck in your head?
Touch It (Remix)- Busta Rhymes


Are you obnoxious?
Nope


Are you regretting something now?
Nope


Do lectures bore you?
No. I actually enjoy them--- its all about learning new things

Did anybody ever call you beautiful?
Yeh. Everybody gets called beautiful all the time- It's not a big deal.


What is the nearest book to you called?
Text

Are you passive or aggressive?
Neither


Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, who do you want it to be?
Viggo Mortensen with a good explanation as to why he's knocking on my window at 2am in which case I would have to tell him that he has to come back at 8am when I am not looking like I just rolled out of bed hahahah


Your boss tells you he/she will give you a $20 raise if you’ll do your job naked, do you?
I would quit


A person that you miss?
I talk to everyone I like so I don't miss anyone


A singer/group you thought was cool when you were little?
New Kids on the Block (
You're my popsicle! )
Marky Mark (
Yo it's about that time to bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme- I'ma get mine so get yours, I wanna see sweat comin out ya pores!) Ha.



Do you look more like your mom or dad?
Mom

Something you’ve always wanted to learn how to do?
anything new to me

Last item you bought yourself?
Nice top!


Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Work

Can you whistle?
sure can

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo?
No

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
All

What did you do yesterday?
Etc Etc...

What’s bothering you right now?
Nothing


What gets in your way of your sleeping?
I dunno I think I move when I am dreaming and that wakes me up! Then I can decide if i want to dream the same dream or not...It's weird my mind actually LETS me dream the same dream again.


Do you have feelings for anyone at the moment?
No but a couple dudes are cool and movie star good-looking! :)


No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.