Thursday, May 01, 2008

Gross

That mayor in Atlanta who was having affair with his employee, sent a bunch of texts back and forth.
They released the texts and its kinda strange because you don't know at first why this has to do with some other dude being fired, till you get to the texts and you feel like throwing up a little because
1. You know his wife is oblivious and
2. he is just playing around with this woman and
3. trying to make her feel like he is going to be with her and
4. she believes it- (but also is very aware of the situation too I guess)
5. The whole thing all round is so gross...
You literally feel like throwing up- Unless of course this kinda stuff is nothing to you...
It's something to me because a lot of people seem to be getting hurt- Nasty business

I don't get the whole court case etc- I gotta read the whole thing to be able to understand what is going on- but I don't really want to - I don't think I care that much.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.