Thursday, May 01, 2008

Realizations

1. I've come to realize that my hands..
Are really strong

2. I've come to realize that when I talk...
I use my hands (maybe as a distraction)

3. I've come to realize that when I love someone...
I'm Loyal

4. I've come to realize that I need...
a lot of things that I can get on my own

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
Somethings and gained better things in exchange


6. I've come to realize that I hate it when..
people cause trouble for others

7. I've come to realize that if I have been drinking anything..
I get quieter

8. I've come realize that money...
Can help a lot of people who need it


9. I've come to realize that people...
are put in my life for a reason (you always learn something-good or bad)

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...
me with my sense of humor blah blah :)

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...
Nobody

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is...
kind of an essential now (which is why I didn't want it in the first place)

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
i knew I would have a lot to do...

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night...
I need to unwind...

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about..
a LOT of things- commitments, times, things

18. I've come to realize that when I get on the computer
I make more and more lists of things to do

19. I've come to realize that today I.....
need to rest a little

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will..
Go to that thing because they offered me the tickets.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...
Go to that thing because I want to hear that lady sing

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
Do what I have to do without feeling stressed


No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.