Monday, December 03, 2007

A survey

1. Who are you currently texting?
Nobody.

2. Are you comfortable with answering personal questions?
depends on who is asking them and how personal

3. Have you ever cried and didn't know why?
no. I always know why.

4. When is the last time you were truly happy with your life?
right now! I try to wake up happy every morning (even if I am tired) .. why not! :)

5. Where was your default MySpace picture taken?

here

6. Do you think long distance relationships are ever really worth it?
yes- sometimes you can't control the circumstances and it can work if both people want it to

7. What did you do at your lowest point in life?
prayed... got some advice & support from some really good friends

9. Have you ever envisioned your own wedding?
Yes but it was never clear. Things change... big, small, band, dj, chicken, fish, gold dress, white dress, dancing, more dancing, oxidized blood red and gold, silver and white..its too much..I havent thought about that in years

10. When is the last time you purposly made someone else cry?
when I was little...I despise thinking about that meanness

11. The last time you were really kissed, where were you?
in a place of abode

13. What part of your looks are you the most complimented on?
smile

14. Do you believe ex's can really ever be "just friends?"
yes if the people are cool and want the best for each other, not just thinking about what they want out of the friendship etc..

15. What are you wearing on your feet?
Warm boots

16. Last thing you said?
Yeh that's two L's in that spelling...

17. Would you be able to date someone who had a kid with someone else?
It's not something I particularly want to do.

18. When is the last time you were on a vacation?
Earlier this year

19. Do you make your bed every day?

I try to!

20. Are you too shy to tell people when you're developing feelings for them?
Yes..It's not something I would ever do lightly. In fact I won't do again..only did it once- Yikes..

21. Do you use the Internet or television more?
Internet-

22. Who messaged you last?
Ross

25. Why are you taking this survey?
Because I like these surveys

26. Do you have feelings for anyone, and if so, do they know?
No.

27. What are your plans for today?
work, meet some people, do some thing, darkness, sleep

28. Do you want to be in a relationship right now?
No. Well I don't know if I could devote enough time to nurture one right now...

29. If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
I like things now but Australia....

30. Have you ever done any acting on stage?
yeh. I'm very scared of it when I do it...

31. Do you like being in pictures?
of course- i love pics! Pictures tell stories

32. Do you cry easily?
big fat YES to this question.. haha i'm soft. But I don't cry all the time..

33. Have you ever been more attracted to a significant other's sibling?
Well. The significant other was very good looking but everyone felt that the brother was gorgeous, which he was but eh (I only have eyes for one person at a time)...

34. What is the last fun, free activity you did?
Christmassy things all weekend long

35. Do you enjoy romance?
yes when it's genuine and not about getting something outta me

36. Do you tend to fall for people easily?
No. Only happened a couple times..literally two times. One was one, the second time was imagined stuff I guess...lol

37. Have you spent more time in your life single, or in a relationship?
single

38. What person in your family are you the most like?
my mommy of course

39. Are you quick to start a fight?
I don't like fighting/arguing... I try to avoid confrontation and drama at all times

40. Have you ever put anything other than cheese in your grilled cheese?
Of course..Shred/ grate the cheese, add mustard and hot pepper..a tiny dollop of mayo if you want and grill that bad boy up!!!! Me my bro and sis were all about that..then you call it welsh rarebit!

41. What are you studying in school?

Science

42. Do your parents really know YOU?
Maybe mummy....As much as anyone can know me anyway....

43. Have you ever felt invincible?
YES

44. Last person to call you?
Kam

45. Do you get along well with your siblings?
Yeh

46. Would you rather be cheated with, or on?
neither. Nasty Nasty Business!

47. Do you feel like you've got some growing up to do?
I think i'm pretty mature but I can always learn something new I guess

48. Do you like to dress up?
Yes! Esp with somewhere fun to go! :)

49. Do you like penguins?
YES!..I even had two stuffed penguins Picou and Herman :) AND I love all the national Geographic penguin stuff

50. Are you tired?
Always...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.