Saturday, December 22, 2007

Eastern Promises

Was good. I liked it.
It wasn't the best movie I've seen in a while and I think mainly because Naomi Watts was in it...I really dislike her as an actress in anything. I liked the story/ plot but Naomi just killed this movie for me...Ugh...VERY BAD CHOICE OF ACTRESS
Thankfully, Viggo Mortensen and Vincent Cassell were there to save the day, and they did so beautifully and together....

Viggo Mortensen in Eastern Promises

They had great chemistry and acted well.
The image “http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/binary/2b5d/eastern-promises.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
The show was rated R and I guess rightly so. I won't give away much but there was a good 6 minutes of Viggo fully fully naked (front and back) and things...
He is 49 yet his body is well taken care of :)
So go get the movie, its good Eastern European mobsters in London, the dirt they do, some instability, how they take care of business, prostitution, modern day slavery, death, grief, babies etc....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.