Friday, December 07, 2007

:) I can't say it...

Everyday Life
Take this survey

1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station:

Chips Ahoy..Chocolate chip cookies. $2.00


2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Manta Ray...You get to hang out with swarms of dudes who look like you and form a dark 'cloud' in the water. Plus when you swim its like art :)

3. Whos your favorite redhead?
That muppet girl who plays in the band with Dr. Teet
h.

4. What do you order when youre at IHOP?
The one time I was at IHOP I got a crepe and we swapped off each other's plates. I ate pancake of the other plate and he took some crepe. Then I took some bacon he ate some crepe....

5. Last book you read?
Book by Franz Fanon..I'm reading it now...


6. Describe your mood.
Laid back


7. Describe the last time you were injured?
I was in an accident and weeks later my back hurt really badly.


8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Tony. He is even more laid back than I am that he would keep me calm. The first thing out of his mouth would be "don't overthink this" LOL

Or maybe Andy cuz for sure he would figure out a way for us to get outta there fast and he would try to make sure I was ok the whole time :)

9. Rock concert or symphony?
Symphony: Clothes, reception, relaxing, classical...

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell p
hone?
some building....

11. Favorite Soda?
If I had to Mountain dew

12. What type of shirt are you wearing?

Brown peasant

13. If you could only use one form of transportation:
Walk

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres?
Well I am going to see one so I'll wait till I see it.

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for:

Viggo Mortensen. You can tell by his eyes, art and poetry that you could connect with him emotionally...but then again the best artists are always emotionally distant...
On the other hand he isn't the BEST artist and doesnt take that side of him too seriously...So definitely the connection. :)

16. Whats your favorite kind of cake?
Chocolate but I jones for Strawberry and Red Velvet


17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Carrots and chicken

18. Look to your left, what do you see?
Plates

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

No

20. Favorite toy as a child?
Guitar

21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Yes of course

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?

Of course. :)

23. Whens the last time you had gummy worms?
Years and years...I despise them but people were always trying to get me to try them. They never could let it go that I don't like the texture.

24. Whats your favorite fruit?
Mango

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
No. I can't do it

26. Do you like running long distances?
Shin splints - no...

27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Never. I probably wont ever either...

28. What color are your bedsheets?
Oxidized blood red. (dark)


29. Whats your favorite flower?
Daisy and Daisy-like flowers. Then I jones for Amaryllis...

30. Do you do ballet?
Never wanted to

31. Do you listen to classical music?

Yes. It's lovely and helps you think, relax and sleep.

32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head?
The Greatest American Hero- Believe it or not, I'm walking on air, I never thought I could be so Free. .....On a wing and a prayer.....Believe it or not it's just me! :)

33. Do you watch Sponge bob?
He is very annoying. I tried to like it but the voice is so shrill...


34. What temperature is it outside right now?
Cold...

35. Do people consider you smart?
Yeh I guess

36. How many piercings do you have?

None

37. Are you signed on AIM?
No

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
No. But I did that thing with Elmers where you paste the glue on your hand, wait for it to dry then peel off the hand mask. I wasted a lot of glue back in the day.

39 .How do you feel about your family?
My Peeps!!!!!!!!!!!

40. Do you have an iPod?
No :(

41. What time do you go to bed?
When I am very tired..10 pm..when not so tired, later so I can read and take calls and texts...


42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Someone burned me a Cd of all different songs so it's there now.

43. What movie do you know every line to?
Face off, Bridget Jones Diary, Diary of a Mad Black Woman


Face Off: "Dress up like halloween and ghouls will try to get into your pants"
"Lies, miscommunication,mistrust. It's getting to be like a real marriage "

Bridget Jones Diary: "I promise if I get another chance I won't eff it up mum
Bridget your language!
Sorry. I promise if I get another chance I won't eff it up MOTHER"

Diary of a Mad Black Woman:

He smells so Good!

44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Bleu Cheese

45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Nothing really..maybe Peanuts DVD's ..whatever..I'm kinda over presents but whenever I get one I am always happy


46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
The Europeans


47. Do you like hugs?
I love hugs. Very warm

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Recently

49. Whats the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
Free instead of Fry...FRI is FRY!!!!!!! not FREE

50. Last person you hugged?
Kate

2 comments:

AndyOfVermont said...

haha, thanks for the mention! Not sure how I'd get us out of there, but I'd definitely be thinking!

Anonymous said...

lol..You'd find a way. I know it

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.